2.3
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Used this app 3 or 4 times now and never got any money back in which the only reason I was using it was I didn't want to travel to the other stores and get a price match with Walmart. This last time was the worst.

Bought 4 items that were all on sale at Target. They wouldn't let me price match, there policy so I used savings catcher as the cashier told me I had to.

Few days later it said no matches found. So I had to go through all the steps where I first went back to the store, then to Walmart.com, then I found a direct number to Savings Catcher. Even on the phone they couldn't give me an answer so I had to e-mail them.

E-mailed them the ad with the items circled and the posted date of the ad and everything I could. They came back and told me they couldn't price match it because it was "general merchandise." I just lost it and laughed. I don't get it, I would use the app again.

I will go to stores like Target and Best Buy in which they price match items directly at the store and will stop dealing with the Walmart runaround. Just unbelievable.

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Savings Catcher Rewards Program.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Comments