WalMart just keeps finding new ways to tick me off.When a customer takes the time to call ahead of time to see if you have a phone and you say that you do, but when the go there to get the phone you don't have them.

It wast my time and gas going there. I called to see if I could upgrade my old phone to the new samsung solstice. The Lady in the electronics said the had it. So the closist walmart to my house is 2 hour away, so after I call and am informed that they have the phone I go to walmart to get it.

When I got there They said that it was out of stock.

What was the point of me calling.I wasted alot of gas driving there and was disaticfied.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

next time order it off walmart.com.. free shipping to the store and you KNOW you are gonna get your product!!

The Cranston Walmart has no quality control in their meat section. Walmart "Tonight I was going to buy Nathan's Natural Cased hot dogs. While my son was picking out some items and browsing, I noticed the date on the hot dogs. Today..." Read more I was Robbed by Walmart's Money Center Walmart "I went to the Money Center & picked up a new Walmart Money Card. I gave the agent $500 plus their fee. The agent took my money and the card,..." Read more Walmart - Hostile attitude about picture printing mentioning jail, bail bonds and walking away with no help or anyone who could assist. Walmart "' This review about Walmart at Washington, NC 570 Pamlico Plz, Washington On May 1st 2017 I went to Walmart to print my family pictures to the nearest store where..." Read more Walmart - Mold in natural vanilla 1/2 gallon Walmart "we purchased two half gallon natural vanilla ice creams from Walmart on 7/21/17 and upon opening the one container we discovered there was mold on the container lid and in..." Read more Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona - Botched Bathroom Remodel SA Painting and Remodeling Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona "On July 26, 2017 SA Painting and Remodeling LLC, Sebastian Arlegui and Jose Barahona, agreed to fix my bathroom. The bathroom is now in need of repair due to the..." Read more Chopretail - Horrible Experience Chopretail "I am a new mother and purchased a Spectra S2 pump from Chop Retail via Walmart. I like to be a prepared mother and ordered the pump 4 months before..." Read more Fanatics - Terrible Terrible store Fanatics "Please do not buy from Fanatics, Fans Edge, or College Football store. (all the same place) I bought 3 shirts from Fanatics, took forever to get them, and when I..." Read more Other Company - Beware purchasing a "Cozy Trike" from epizontech.com Other Company "This review is about the people who sell this bike. The bike itself is OK, although badly welded and painted. The problem is, other than placing an order you cannot..." Read more