Natchez, Mississippi

I needed to replace my watch battery an went to the jewelry counter an waited for someone to come an assist me, when the lady finally came she told me very rudely that if I didn't buy the watch there they could not sell me a battery, is this normal store policy an why, she was a angry woman. I think the lady was mad because someone had to go an get her to come an do her job, I was waiting politely there for assistance, if this is a store policy then they should post a sign that says it, I thought when they got rid of the other lazy manager this new manager would have made some store changes but it seems its still the same hateful people who throw shade at yopu when you need them to do their job

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Walmart. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Walmart to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was especially the manager and techs. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Target. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Walmart watch battery replacement for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments