Hi, I was at Wal Mart in Walmart

Anyways I had parked my car in the parking center, there were 3 empty parking, we I parked my car this Mexican worker there who was picking up the carts, decided to one of the carts in back of my car, not even one minute I was parked there, how do I know cause I decided to back up immediately where i had parked, then this carting shop was in back of me then we hit it without knowing it was there and scratched up our car. That was not right of what that worker there did.

We weren't even parked there for over 1 minutes. What is the workers purpose there to be upset us. When he could of put that shopping cart next to our parking lot where there was no cars at all. I suggest you have a meeting with all your low end workers who's out to be destructive.

He had no rights to put that shopping carts behind our car within less than 1 minute. What the *** is that about? Yes I am very upset of your *** workers.

Thank you for your cooperation. Donalisa

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of walmart parking. Walmart needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned walmart parking in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Walmart. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Target.

Comments

Cypress, Texas, United States #1200741

I read this as you did not look behind you before backing up. That is not their fault. If the associate had pushed the cart into your vehicle, or let them roll into your vehicle, then it would be their fault.

#1200616

Since Walmart owns and operates the parking lot, they have a certain duty to protect their customers from accidents/harm. If you can prove the employee was negligent, they will be compelled to pay.

Bellevue, Washington, United States #1199513

It is YOUR responsibility to watch where you are going. It is clearly posted that walmart is not responsible for damage done to your car by the shopping carts. Next time watch where you are going.

to Anonymous #1199516

They can post all they want they aren't responsible and that doesn't make it so. For example, I can get a lion and post signs I am not responsible if it attacks someone.

Guess what?! A drycleaner always has signs they aren't responsible for lost items but guess what?! Yes, in all (3) scenarios, guess who is responsible! A.

Walmart B. Lion owner C. drycleaner!

Don't believe me? Ask any attorney who specializes in torts law!

to Anonymous San Antonio, Texas, United States #1200584

Don't be ignorant.

to Anonymous New York, New York, United States #1200614

Talk to an attorney, you inbred hillbilly! Do that right after you get your teeth fixed!