Port Saint Lucie, Florida
2.5

I ORDERED GRINCH T-SHIRT'S FOR MY MOM.DAD & I TO WEAR ON CHRISTMAS. THEY SAID HALLMARK CHRISTMAS MOVIE'S INSIDE BECAUSE IT'S TO PEOPLY OUTSIDE.

BECAUSE MY MOM & I WATCH HALLMARK CHRISTMAS MOVIE'S ALL MONTH. SO THEY WHERE JUST THE RIGHT SHIRT'S FOR US. AND ONE FOR MY DAD

SOME TIME'S HE WILL WATCH ONE WITH US. SO THAT WE ALL HAVE THE SAME SHIRT TO WEAR ON CHRISTMAS DAY.

I ORDERED ON NOVEMBER 26th AND WAS TOLD THAT THAY WERE COMING DECEMBER 6th.

SO DECEMBER 6th CAME BUT THE SHIRT'S DID NOT.

SO I LOOKED AND THEY WHERE STILL IN CHINA.

WHAT?

I WAS NOT TOLD THAY WHERE COMING FROM CHINA.

I ORDERED FROM WALMART.COM. BUT WHEN I LOOKED IT SAID THAY ARE SOLD MY JOYBUY. OK I STILL DID NOT KNOW THAT JOYBUY WAS CHINA THAN I LOOKED AT THERE WEBSITE AND

IT SAID JOYBUY CHINA .WHAT? WHY IS WALMART.COM COMING RIGHT FROM CHINA?

OK SO I EMAILED WALMART.COM ABOUT THIS AND AFTER 7 DAY'S I DID GET MY MONEY BACK. I DO FEEL LUCKY TO GET MY MONEY BACK.

I SEE THAT ALOT OF PEOPLE DON'T. BUT I NOW NEED CHRISTMAS T-SHRIT'S FOR US TO WEAR ON CHRSTMAS AND I CAN SAY THAT IF I ORDER FROM WALMART.COM I WILL LOOK VARY GOOD BEFOR BUYING.

THANK-YOU TO WALMART FOR GETING MY MONEY BACK.

Comments

I'M DOING MY PART TO P I S S O F F THE RELIGIOUS RIGHT!

Everyone thinks that because I am transgender that I prefer Foot Long Coneys from Sonic, when actually I prefer the delicious Tacos from Taco Bell, just like my hero Ellen Degenerate does.

Walmart allows other vendors to sell on their web site. When you are shopping on Walmart.com look for a statement saying sold and shipped by when looking at an item. If you go back and look at the item you ordered you will find it tells you who you are actually buying it from.