Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I am disabled shopping the item I need is blocked by items to stock understandable but when the employee walks all the way around and avoid you like you have the plaque and all you do is ask them to grab one small item that you can not reach because of the stock it is stupid and he did it not once but twice. Then to add the icing to the situation when I go to check out he opens a new register (shocking I know they opened more then one) when the people let me go in front (I was in one of the electric carts and had only a couple items) he closes down and goes to last register and opens there.

Not to the punch line yet, everyone says for me to go first so I drive cart there get to register and he closes down leaves and goes to break room. Not even 2 months ago decide to give a different store a chance buy a brand new battery cheap one for a car. It goes dead so I charge it my tester shows it is bad just in case charge it again bad again my dad comes over charges it and uses his tester on it again it is bad several times and each time put the charge on it the charge would lower after. Took it to walmart to exchange they have to test it leave it with them over night they say it test good and charge it take it to auto store has no charge and it is so bad they can't even get the machine to recognize the battery take it back to wal mart they say it was just an emergency battery not ment to be used as an auto battery just to get home in case of an emergency that is why it was so cheap.

Since when is a cold crank amp battery in automotive only for emergency?

Her fall back was walmart policy states. This is only 2 of many before I decided no never again give this rip off company a dollar of my money I am not hungry or thirsty enough I will pay double even triple the value for proper service.

I didn't like: How i have been treated.

Comments

lol.............your comment wins the day!!!

Hi there, we are very sorry to hear about your negative experience. Walmart hopes to provide welcoming spaces to all of our customers.

Unfortunately, we cannot be expected to provide for customers as profoundly disabled as it seems you are.We will be happy to look into our batteries to better address the issue for you!

In the future, we hope that you are able to provide a nurse or assistant to help you with these basic tasks, as our employees are not trained caretakers of adults who need so much special assistance. Have you tried shopping online to better accommodate your disabilities?Have a great day,Greg, Walmart Customer Service Rep #33452