Walmart does not stand behind returns and makes you send them to the supplier and a 5% restock fee.With shipping back and restock the cost was nearly half the value of the cheap made tire covers.

What a joke doing business with Walmart. Never again would we order anything online at Walmart.com. The supplier was TCP Global and they seem to use a second tier of supply and return within Walmart.com.

This is not what is advertised on the site until the fine print comes out.This is a real cheap way of dealing with a customer.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Walmart. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

Walmart - Walmat shipping is the worst I have ever seen in my life. Walmart "...I ordered 12 cans of canned salmon and for the second time it arrived with every single can damaged..." Read more WALMART CREDIT CARD BANK Walmart "This store along with several other stores or companies uses "Synchrony Bank" which is the new name for GE Money GE Capital Retail Money Bank GE Capital Retail Bank for..." Read more Walmart - Quality Pets/starvation policy is knowing willful cruelty of Puffers Walmart "When I found Green Spotted Puffer fish at Walmart in February 2015., I was shocked. All were emaciated and suffering from fin rot, ich, flukes, and parasites. The associate warned..." Read more Walmart is a bunch of thieves!!!! Walmart "Walmart should be out of business as they could are less about customer service!!! Ordered tv 10times. Employees STOLE them from site to store pickup!!!! Promised to have my tvs..." Read more CAMPING WORLD CEO TRIED TO RUIN ME Camping World "South Florida RV Dealer Files lawsuit against Camping World for Fraud Civil Conspiracy, Theft of Trade secrets among other things. There is a thing called fair competition and I was..." Read more Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege - TechDeals, https://deals.androidauthority.com/, bad products Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege "Supposed great deal offered for " Ultimate CompTIA+ Lifetime Certification Bundle " with life time access suite of 8 CompTIA products. It uses CompTIA like images in advertisement. Product is..." Read more Mattress Firm - Great salesman, lousy mattresses Mattress Firm "Phil Hudson, the manager of the Plymouth, MA Mattress Firm, has been wonderful and solicitously professional, trying his best to get me not only a good deal but a good..." Read more Directv - Equipment does not work.  "Known issue" no fix for over 1 year. Directv "1 month ago today we had Dirctv installed. The boxes in our home lose internet connection everyday sometimes hourly. We have called Directv everyday for the last 30 days on..." Read more