3.3

Update by user Nov 27, 2015

So I called into customer service, and kept refreshing and trying to get in.

On the phone, customer service said my wait time to talk to a representative was 32 minutes, at 2:30, when I called in.

At 5:20, when I finally was able to complete my purchase, I hung up. Because my wait time was still 16 minutes.

Thankfully my mother-in-law, two states away, had the chance to get the tv in store last night, and did.

But now my present for my kids is 600 miles away, and I have to haul that blunderbuss home at Christmas. That should make packing easy.

Original review posted by user Nov 26, 2015

Wake up in the middle of the night to do my Black Friday shopping online, so I can spend Thanksgiving with my family. First of all, they say that every item from the stores can be bought online, Thanksgiving Morning.

NOT SO!!! One item didn't say it was sold out or anything. Just "Not available online. Check local stores for availability."

Finally go to check out, and I can't get into my cart to check out!

Try to call in, and my wait time decreases 1 minute, for every 5-8 minutes I am on the call. I am about done with this crappy company!

This person wrote the review because of "website failures" of walmart website from Walmart. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $225 and wants Walmart to "let me order the things i want, at the black friday prices you advertised, once your site is working again".

The most disappointing in user's experience was customer service, customer relations, jumping through hoops to purchase and call center. Author liked the most items when i can get them and prices. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Comments

Winston Salem, North Carolina, United States #1069921

Same experience here. What a JOKE Walmart online is.