2.8
Layout of Store

I have an account on Walmart.com. I put an item in the shopping cart and went to pay.

When the payment screen came up, there were 2 other peoples credit cards that I could choose from to pay for MY item. Their names, last 4 of the credit cards, and one of their shipping addresses were right there on the screen. I contacted Walmart, and they closed my account, and said if I was concerned, I should contact my bank. That did not sit well.

They did not care in the least about the financial breach, nor the privacy breach of these other 2 people. That let me know exactly what they think of the people using their "SECURE" website. I made a screenshot of the page, so they can't deny it. You might think twice about trusting them with your info.

I know I will.

I am going to contact the other 2 people who had their credit card and private info violated, but who knows how many people this has, or is happening to. This happened today 11-14-2014

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Credit Card.

Reason of review: Privacy and credit card breach, and customer service utter lack of care about it..

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Credit card info breach.

Comments

Orange, California, United States #900995

I ask two things, you say that you have a screenshot, where is this "screenshot" you want to claim this happened and you have a screenshot you need to prove it. Second since there is not a screen shot I ask, when did Walmart fire you?

Knoxville, Tennessee, United States #900867

Send me your credit card # and the pin number plus $99 and I will put a safelock on your card so that this can't happen again. Moneyback guarantee.