I took 20 minutes this evening to find the items I wanted on the Walmart website, and placed my order.I received the email confirmation then, within two minutes, a second email stating my order had been cancelled.

I tried five times to call the customer service number, got automated responses, and a disconnect every time I tried. I couldn't get through to a live person. Then, I phoned the local store to ask if they had an alternate phone number, but they weren't helpful, either.

Can't get any answers why the order was cancelled, and I'm ticked!All I did was waste my time for no good reason.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of getting disconnected from customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of walmart online order. Walmart needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned walmart online order in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Walmart. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Target.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments