A friend of mine recently got pregnant. Not only was this pregnancy unplanned but she did not know who the father was.(they won't find out until after the baby was born.)

I went at least 7 times to look for an appropriate card for this. I could not get her a congratulations card because being unwed was nothing to celebrate. No I was looking for a card that said.

"oops you are pregnant again, next time use a condom, or better yet practice absentance and keep your legs crossed. I asked one of your employees by the name Wilma if they had a card saying this. She said she would look and no they did not have the card. All they had was the congratulations on your pregnancy cards. I asked her when Walmart would be getting these cards and she told me that they won't ever get this kind of card.

I had to get her a card which congratulated her on her getting pregnancy which is a shame because it just makes her believe that getting pregnant before marriage and in her teens and not knowing who the father is a good thing. (she is 17 btw and already has a three year old child.)

Comments

LOL

Thank you for the laugh of the day!!

Gino- I feel for you. How could you have known the plane fair would be a waste? lol.

Btw tho I think you meant uncle/father and aunt/mother, rather than brother/father, and sister/mother.

LOL. This made my evening.

.... and I need a card that congratulates me for digging out an ingrown toenail. WTF, you don't carry this case sensitive greeting?

O

Can you people read AT ALL? I didn't tell this woman to go to Hallmark.

I said Walmart wasn't a speciality card store LIKE Hallmark.

To expect to find a card like that at all is ridiculous. I doubt that anyone but the judgmental church lady and you would believe that there's an appropriate card for this situation, and I even have problems believing that you would think that!

No its apparently for thrill seeking MORONS like the retarded poster!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin

Exactly what is your complaint? Walmart isn't a card specality store like Hallmark or some other greeting card store.

Do you believe that because you wanted a card that said something specific to this lady's plight, that Walmart was the appropriate place to shop?

While I agree with you that this is a terrible situation for her to find herself in, why don't you just leave her alone to deal with her own poor choices? She doesn't need a card from you rubbing her face in her bad decisions.

Try shopping at the local judgmental church lady's store.

They surely would make a holier than thou card for you. You probably wouldn't even have to go back seven times to get one printed.