3.2
Ease of Use
Layout of Store
Poster increased review rating.

So im a hard working Hispanic, od a four awesome family. Ive been checked soo many times to check my receipt.

Ok this is getting ridiculous, just today the minority the only Hispanic in the self check out, ik the only one that is asked for my receipt, all is good as usual, and asked if they need to inspect further, ummmm nope, have a great day...that sounds like profiling with my daughter with me thats not blond, light skinned, blue eyed like my wife? Dont know ive spent 10's of thousands, never stolen there, im thinking Dillons needs my business thats never treated me this way, yup tired of this.

Review about: Walmart Customer Care.

Comments

Hey I'm white and give my receipt to the black person asking for it from me. I don't get bent out of shape and I go about my day.

I even thank them.

To assimilate, maybe you should just do what you're asked to do without fuss and keep it moving. Life is too short for this inner battle you seem to be having.

aliens_amoung_us
Las Cruces, New Mexico, United States #1346357

I'm white, and I have to show my receipt every single time I shop there. That's life.

And yes, the person at the door is usually of another color. Do I use the race card?

Nope, they are just doing their job. Such is life.

to aliens_amoung_us Hancock, Michigan, United States #1349938

You are not required to show your receipt. Simply say "no thanks: and keep on going.

If they try to stop you they have a lawsuit on their hands. Do your research.

aliens_amoung_us
to Anonymous Las Cruces, New Mexico, United States #1350200

I do not need to do research, I just show my receipt and carry on with my day, I have nothing to hide and could care less. You are welcome.

h.kitchener
Columbia, South Carolina, United States #1343640

Hard to interpret your terribly-written complaint but I assume you are talking about Walmart's propensity for checking your receipt upon store egress. I usually just ignore them and continue walking out as I know I paid for my goods. However, since you seem to have a large chip on your shoulder, perhaps you should shop elsewhere.

Houston, Texas, United States #1343610

od a four awesome family...What the heck does that mean?im thinking Dillons needs my business thats never treated me this way, yup tired of this...What is Dillons?What does Dillons sell?This complaint does not make any sense to me when I read it.So exactly how can it be addressed?