When someone arranges a return and replacement that is what should happen. My return got stuck in processing and Walmart.com cancelled the order. Instead I am told I would receive a refund to my bank account within 7 days. If I wanted a refund I would have chosen that option when I arranged the return. It took you 6 days to get all that done, plus up to 7 days waiting for the refund plus at least 4 more days while I order it from Amazon.com. At least 17 days without a microwave.

Tomorrow will be day 7 waiting for my refund and yet another customer service rep is telling me on Facebook to give it a couple more days. The same old song and dance I got when trying to get my replacement microwave to ship. Making a customer pay for issues on your end is no way to keep a customer. I still don't have a microwave, one that I ordered so I could use it as a tool on Thanksgiving.

I was told by a customer service rep on the phone that it's the policy of Walmart.com to issue a refund when they have to cancel an order. You cancelled an order that was put there by a customer service rep to replace a defective item. I can't imagine it would have been too difficult to re-order the item like you did before. Well I have policies too - one is not to let some business screw me over

I have had issues with your customer service before over returns you claimed not to have received but were sitting in your return warehouse all along. After more than a month of harassment and a threat to take the money out of my account. I called the freight company YOU sent to pickup the items. They informed me that both returns were delivered and they supplied me with both tracking numbers. I was then able to send the tracking numbers for both to you. A customer should not have to do that. This recent issue is the last straw and looking at your Facebook page one can clearly see that I am not alone in all this. You chose the wrong time of year to lose a customer

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. 3wdesigngroup stated that there is a room for improvement of customer service sounds like robots and cancelled an order that was a replacement for a defective item. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "poor cs, order processing issue, policy issues, refund issues - need more?" of walmart replacement and associated monetary loss in the amount of $90. Walmart needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned walmart replacement in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Walmart. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Target.

Comments