I tried to put a $20 bill through the self checkout a minute ago and it didn't go through. I had to flag down a cashier(whom I hate talking to)to fix it.

Not to mention these *** Mexicans got behind me and were growing impatient. I am so sick of these dumb beaners running Walmart. Everytime I go into any Walmart anymore I feel like I am in some third world country. I am sick and tired of it.

Walmart needs to get their machines fixed. I am telling my husband about this and I am filing a complaint.

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Deal.

Comments

No more beaners!!

IHateStupidCustomers poor old f.a.g. it has nothing has nobody lonely fu*king f.a.g.

it with nothing better to do than troll how much sh**it do you eat everyday so that you have enough to spew out on this website. When I see your moniker I don't bother wasting time reading it but I do get a laugh out of the fact that you take the time to read all these complaints and then take more time to add all those comments.

What a sad pathetic life you clearly are just sitting at the computer waiting to die. :grin

to IHate***CustomersSUX #674149

You have these performing puppet-people pegged EXACTLY!!!!!

Dallas, Texas, United States #673652

I bet the cashier looooves talking to you though.

Can't figure out how to feed a machine money, but you figured out how to complain on a consumer site. Miraculous....

IHateStupidCustomers

you again?? you're even worse before and now racist.

they should be going after you instead of Paula Deen. you're insane MrsLea.

Funny Mann
Jinan, Shandong, China #672386

I count 3 a$$hole$ below me. All of you are a waste of space.

Sioux Falls, South Dakota, United States #672335

I am using anonymous but you all know that I really LadyScot, I haven't been about to use that alias for while because so many people were catching on to my antics that I wasn't clever enough to deceive all the brilliant people on this web site. I apologize to each and every one of you for my bad behavior and for attacking all of you that have legitimate complaints.

I am sincerely sorry to MrsLea she has made some good points about the problems with Walmart.

I am sorry for always being a grumpy old hag with cobwebs in my crotch. Please forgive my continued ignorance.

Sioux Falls, South Dakota, United States #672236

MrsLea is back again. She is also being very racist.

Shame on you, MrsLea. Being your husband is such a wonderful big shot in Walmart, isn't it up to him to keep the store running smoothly, without you being a tattle tale. Furthermore, a lot of those machines do malfunction, especially when a person doesn't use a bill that is almost perfectly smooth.

Knowing you, you probably crumpled it up, then smoothed it out before inserting the bill, just so you could create a problem. It is time for you to grow up and quit acting like a spoiled brat.