2.6
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Update by user Feb 06, 2017

I decided to contact the Better Business Bureau for this issue. It was forwarded to three different states, but it was finally resolved satisfactorily by Walmart.

Update by user Jan 14, 2017

Even though I faxed the documentation for my Savings Catcher Award 1 week ago, I have still not heard from the manager or anyone else from Walmart. I am out $70.

Original review posted by user Jan 07, 2017

I ordered an item online from a Walmart located about 1 hour from my home. It was listed in stock and I needed it for the next day.

I drove to get it after work after receiving an e-mail and a text message verifying it was ready for pick up. I waited in a very long line only to be told when I finally reached the counter that it was not there. I told the associate that I needed it for the next day and she told me sorry, and I could wait in line for the manager behind the other two unhappy customers. I had to leave the store to go find my item at another store.

I contacted Walmart online to ask for a refund of my Savings Catcher dollars since they weren't refunded when I cancelled my order. The Asst. Manager wanted documentation of my purchase which was understandable. However, she questioned the amount of my Savings Catcher amount that I applied to the purchase.

She acted as if I was lying about the amount. I sent documentation to her via her e-mail address which she gave to me. No response. I called her after 3 days and she said the e-mail is not active to non-Walmart employees (then why give it to me?).

She wanted me to present it to her; there is no way I am every going to that store again, especially since it is a 2 hour drive there and back. She said she would take faxed proof of my order and Savings Catcher balance. I told her I would do that on Monday (we are iced in right now). I also asked for her District Manager's name.

I was given his name and when I asked how to contact him she said she could transfer me to his voice mail. I told her I would prefer to just e-mail the corporate office because I was certainly not happy with how my complaint has been handled so far. At this point she hung up.

True professionalism! I used to love Walmart; what has happened to them?

Review about: Walmart Customer Care.

I liked: Number of items offered and the low prices, Low prices.

I didn't like: Customer service associates are poorly trained, Poor customer service.

Comments