Oh where oh were in the world?Why oh why has Walmart became like it has since Sam died??

Why is this company, like so many in this country right now, giving away their company to Mexico? Why oh why oh why? Since Pissed consumer wants to many words to be able to post, despite the fact that I have just this one question, I will help spread it out. I feel really bad.

I feel really bad for a lot of things. Why oh why Walmart??

Why can't you come back from the abyss??Please do thank you.

Comments

Windber, Pennsylvania, United States #556187

I hate wetbacks and camel jockeys so much.Those are the only people who Wal-Mart hires.

My husband is a home office janitor and all he tells me about are the goddam towelheads that run the departments and the spicks who are hired to do manual labor.

Like I said in my original post, where has all the service gone?Whatever happened to hiring a normal white person instead of a lazy porch monkey or a *** Mexican?

Jokerjay
to MrsLea Cheyenne, Wyoming, United States #567416

YOU ARE OUT OF LINE!!!! GO BACK TO YOUR LITTLE KLAN RALLY YOU DIXIE P.O.S!!!!

littleangel62
to MrsLea #590235

I dont know who youre talking about ?If if you refer to latino people im sorry for you but latino people are the cleanest people in the world and the proudest of who they are, they like the most expensive things and take a good care of their appearance especially when they work with customers like cashiers , in our latino countries the one who has the best things is the most important , poor people in our countries are discriminated against , our people are very prideful.

You don't know what you are talking about but latinos speak very good english and not all of them come without papers because they get a visa which is a document for your information that allows people to come legally and i am sure that walmart does not hire latino people that dont speak english . In our countries there are professional people who studied for good careers , unfortunately there are times that they dont find jobs at all because of the economy of the country and they have to come to the U.S.

to come look for a job and unfortunately cant get the job they have studied for and many times they have to get jobs like cashiers, waiters , janitors, housekeepers because of the language sometimes but once they are here they go to school and could get better jobs than what you could get in your lifetime which i doubt you could find one since the only thing you do is sit on your lazy flat but and make dumb posts on the internet about *** things like whining about not getting the ad paper on time and getting stuck on a door so next time you speak think about what you write :( :( :( :( :( :( :( p.s.even though you have made a lot of dumb posts in the past about your sorry experiences at walmart or whatever doesn't mean that everyone will be against your favor especially since you are a racist white lady and first of all if you went to school you should know from common sense that this country belongs to the natives and the original american people not including whites which i doubt you have any common sense because nobody believes your sorry stories about your husband which he doesn't exist since first of all you spilled the beans about making him up and whatever so get a life and one that is especially worthy :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :( :( :( :( :(

littleangel62
to littleangel62 #590237

of living one if you can do that and tell me later if you get out from the cave your living in ;) :) :) :) :) :( :( :( :( :(

to MrsLea #879450

Mostly because a lot of white people are too lazy to do the work.I have never seen anyone work as hard as a Mexican.

They pay their bills on time and in cash.

How many white people do that???I am white and I have a lot of respect for the Mexican.