I asked them to check my tire.Found Nail in tire said it will cost $10.00 to fix. they said when they removed tire from the tire machine the machine ripped my tire which made it unrepairable and they would give me a new tire at no cost.

They said they do not stock my tire Audi TT sports car which was a w rated tire costing over $200.00 (only had 10,000mi on tire.) I said this was not acceptable but they would not do anything else for me.

I emailed Walmart Customer service and still have not heard back

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

Sha Tin, Hong Kong, Hong Kong #178032

I hope that you Audi is not all wheel drive or replacing just one tire can cause drive train failure (check your owners manual). Next time don't get you car worked on at the same place you buy your toilet paper!

You took your expensive audi with high performance tires to a walmart for a flat repair? :sigh

Should have taken it to a auto shop and paid the extra few bucks to have it repaired by professionals instead of a bunch of monkeys who bang with their wrenches.

Good they are replacing the tire for ya, but your cheap pig hardheadedness is what landed you in the situation.

Allenton, Michigan, United States #165287

WHAT DO YOU EXPECT????THEY SAID THEY WOULD REPLACE IT!!!!

GIVE THEM A CHANCE ***!!!!

YOUR AUDI ISNT MADE OF GOLD !!!!!:cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry