3.6
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I've been with savings catcher since very close to its start. My results used to be automatically loaded onto my Bluebird American Express prepaid debit card.

I could scan in my receipts or type them in manually if needed then wait for results. It worked perfectly fine n it took receipts I paid in cash also. Now no cash receipts can be submitted, I don't always, do the, shopping, my husband's goes a lot but I don't want him taking my phone when I need it st home with me so this new way is a big ol mess in my opinion. I've made hundreds from my savings catcher.

Now, not 1 cent since October 7, 2018. I haven't been able to submit any receipts. I'm losing money. I'm a, full time, disabled, 53 year old female homemaker n that's money I earned while I budgeted, got great prices n everything I ever needed at Walmart.

I need you to put it back. Let us do our own scanning, I'm not giving anyone my phone to shop at Walmart just to submit a receipt it's just much better the old way. Why'd you go n change something so drastically when it worked sooo perfectly??

Thank you, J. Crespi

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Savings Catcher Rewards Program.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments