I have bought 96 $45.00 straight talk phone cards at the Kilgore, Texas store.I paid $50.38 at the register.

Today I paid $49.61. I asked the clerk why the difference. He informed me that is what he has paid for the last eight years. I asked to speak to the store manager, dumb request I know, the assistant manager said she could help me.

It was like talking to lava. No one home!! So I'm making copies of everything, and sending them to the FTC and the attorney generals of Texas, and the United States. I'm buying on-line from now on.

Since they ran all the decent business's out, we have to deal with stupidity. No longer!

I can buy inferior products anywhere.No more trying to communicate with lava.

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $74. The author is overall dissatisfied with Walmart. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

You yourself seem to have the IQ of lava. You are really trying to contact an attorney general over 79 cents, that itself will cost way more than 79 cents.

So, you're angry because you got a cheaper price? Sounds like someone else have the IQ of lava.

Taxes change