3.0

My answer is: "I no longer will purchase their vitamins."

Since Wal-Mart has chosen to irritate us with yet a second, shorter version of their irritating Spring Valley Vitamin commercial, I will buy any other brand but Spring Valley, regardless of the price.

Specifically, they hired the woman in the red dress to portray what comes across as a drunken bimbo in a nightclub that exclaims "Dancing Captain 95, HOOT, HOOT."

Those "hoots" are like nails on a chalkboard, and I cannot grab the remote fast enough to hit the mute button every 15 minutes when I hear this commercial begin.

What a misappropriation of funds in their advertising budget, using these funds to hire a woman, put her in a red dress, just to "make an *** out of herself," and to make this commercial so memorable in the most negative way, that it drives customers away.

• Television Commercials
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Feb 20, 2015.

Comments

You have way to much free time that you allow a commercial to affect your life this much that you needed to post this story

to Anonymous #949684

Bravo!

The cloak of anonymity has obviously provided you with the fortitude to comment on this opinion in your "free time."

May I suggest that before expressing your sentiments, that you read the previous comment(s) so that you may avoid redundancy.

Go outside. Read a book.

Get a hobby.

My point: watch less tv. I don't even know what commercial you are taking about.