Lebanon, Missouri
1.1K views

Why is Walmart always moving things around? When I go to find a product I like it is usally not where I had gotten it before.

It is not only time consuming but frustrating. I usually give up & do not buy the product, because it takes to long to find where they moved it too. It doesn't make sense.

Aren't they losing money by doing this? I would think so, because I know how many times I gave up & didn't buy the product, because it's not where it was the last time I purchased it.

Comments

WHY DON'T THE EXTRATERRESTRIALS THAT KEEP VISITING EARTH JUST MAKE THEMSELVES KNOWN AND SHARE THEIR KNOWLEDGE WITH US? HOW COME AFTER JIMMY CARTER GOT ELECTED PRESIDENT HE NEVER TOLD AMERICANS THE TRUTH ABOUT EXTRATERRESTRIALS LIKE HE PROMISED TO DO WHEN HE WAS RUNNING FOR OFFICE? HOW COME EXTRATERRESTRIALS DON'T SHARE THERE IMMENSE KNOWLEDGE OF INTERPLANETARY TRAVEL WITH HUMAN KIND?

ransom

Nothing new, all stores do it. Mildly annoying but no beg deal.

Most of us are able to deal with the changes. Apparently there are a few who are incapable of simple change without freaking out..

@ransom

Hey Slmpleton, it would seem that you have little to do but walk the aisles on an Easter Egg Hunt. But for those of us pressed for time, we like find things in same place.

Get in-get out.

It's called efficiency. It's how we manage our time so that we can accomplish more

They are constantly moving things around to make you linger. It's part of their retailing. They try and get you to buy more by temping you as you walk around looking for a certain item.

@Anonymous

I quite going to Walmart and started shopping at locally owned stores for non food items and found a local grocery Open the “Settings” app on the iPhone or iPad. Choose “iTunes & App Store” settings, then tap on the “Apple ID: your@email.com” button at the top of the settings.

Tap on “View Apple ID” and sign in to the Apple ID as usual. In the Account Settings section, tap on “Payment Informatio I liked and don't have to put up with middle isle stoppers and wardrobe wonders and keep my money in my area.

I also like the personal service I get at local stores, if you want something they ca order they go out of their way to get it for you. If they can't get it Amazon Prime will have it at your doorstep in two days!

i have a stroke disabled wife, not only is she forced to endure the pain of excessive walking because the fat *** are using all the scooters, wal mart decides to move everything around, forcing her to search endlessly, and eventually we leave with out the purchases because of this. SCREW YOU WAL MART.

@HARVEY

My husband and I are disabled and DESPISE having to walk to play Walmart's "Where's Waldo" games...i.e., moving things all over. We are done with this place.

Simple. Fill a cart with frozen and perishable items.

Begin putting these items in varioius places around the store where they might be difficult to find (like the items they have moved again) In a day or two WALMART will have to start looking regularly for stuff rotting in their ailes. Now they get to waste their precious time having to search and search and search. It's amarketing ploy meant to keep you in the store longer to make more and more impulse purchases.

I'have gotten fed the *** up before and left an overflowing cart standing and left the store. I won't be manipulated and used by a department store.

@Mickey Mouse

It is a shame that you have to waste food with your childish tricks when there are millions of people starving in the world. You are not even hurting Walmart by doing this because usually they get their money back.

So your childish trick gets you nowhere. Yeah stores move items not just Walmart.

But you cannot be older than 11 if you react this way. Oh well, if you are over 11 we can only blame your parents or not teaching you better.

They do it so that you buy other products you see things you dont usually buy or it looks good youll spend more money

I agree I usually don't get get what i was looking for especially since the last time I asked an associate where something was (something that I purchase every week mind you) he tried to tell me it had been there for a year. I officially now hate Walmart. My sister was told by a cashier that they move things so shoppers will have to look around and buy more but that theory does not work on me.

Why not ask where the product you want is located. If you are too shy to do this why not take mommy shopping with you hand have her speak for you?

#1208234
@Anonymous

That's a pointless response. Why should anyone have to constantly ask?

But I guess you feel better having attempted to belittle someone.

@Anonymous

That person deserves to be belittled. If you cannot find an item ASK where it is.

@Anonymous

you can not find anybody to help

@Anonymous

Oh thank you, that would be great if I could ever find an employ to ask. They are rare at the Walmart I usually shop at even though Yes, I am a little shy.

And as for taking my mommy, well she has been deceased for several years now, and I would love to take her if I could. But, thanks so much for reminding me how much I miss her & wishing she was here so I could take her with me.

@Anonymous

Hey dumb### they cant find it either

@John smith

Calling people dumb when you cannot spell or write proper sentence. Real classy.

@Anonymous

Forget that I shouldn’t have to chase down an employee just to ask them where they moved something that was there yesterday.

No they are not losing money, they do this because while you're looking for the product you want you might run across something you needed.