i went to walmart expecting to buy 4 pair of my faforite jeans "riders" and i see you are making the bad decision to not carry them..faded glory sux.the shrink,everytime you wash them...riders are the only jean you sell that really do have that clasic fit.

we want them back. if that is the case i will just have to buy all my cloths and groceries some where else--maybe costco.. and target or shopko will be my new shopping stops. pay attention --we consumers that are 40-60 spend alot of monies with you and can just stop spending our $$$ with you.

put them back.i am sure i can't be the only one i know several people that are pissy with your new choices of lines to carry--we are not all fans of Hannah montanna and we are all not size 0000000.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

I went as usual to W-Mart to buy my size 8P boot cut jeans. THERE IS A NEW WARNING, so i left. The label in the fold of otherwise regular "Rider" jeans stated that the DYE IN THE JEANS WAS UNSTABLE. Don't trust me...open out the jean---in no other way changed----and read the little label--. IT IS SMALL....But if you wash your jeans, everything else you wash will be tainted with the colour of the jeans.

I DON'T THINK SO....I only have to re-purchase my jeans because i have a rescue dog who works out his anxiety by chewing metal...nothing but metal...so all my buttons and zippers are gone. BUT my Xavier is getting more comfotable at "home." So where is Wal-Mart in the great scheme of things???? NO JEANS of substance---Bleed onto everything---BUT my Xamier is a happy dog. Just sayin'... love, maureen :sigh

I went as usual to W-Mart to buy my size 8P boot cut jeans.THERE IS A NEW WARNING, so i left.

Just sayin'...love, maureen

Available at Kmart.

Some Walmarts still carry them my walmart has Riders by Lee is that the brand?

Please bring them back they are simply the best or tell us where to buy them now

i agree!! i have contacted rider several times on this same thing. we want the old jeans back, all of us do not want relaxed jeans, we love the original ones!!