Verified Reviewer

Why is there no antifreeze on the shelf's at Walmart??

Location: Lebanon, Maine

Comments

I am sick of stores using this pandemic to not do their jobs. This has been going on long enough.

If toilet paper and masks are available it is time to put Clorox and Lysol wipes back on the shelves, but please raise the price so the first of the month shoppers cant afford them. Please make different shopping hours for the first of the month shoppers and fat lazy slow-moving people. When I come to Walmart, I dont like spending a lot of time in there, I like to buy what what I need and get out as soon as possible. I feel like the less time I am held up by slow lazy sloppy people, the safer the shopping experience.

I actually have more money than time and would pay $100 each time just to get checked out of there quickly.

I am not trying to be rude , but I take care of a family member who I have to make sure doesnt get this virus, and when I shop I just need to get what I need and get out of there quickly. That is why time is way more important than money.

Because they're out of stock? Good grief...

@PissedConsumer1892340

Good grief, A whole month....ah.

Walmart Reviews