3.3

I am so sick of having to go to the thibodaux la .store on canal blvd.

and leave with out the items i went for . this has been an on going issue in this store . whenever my husband and I go to Houma which is 30 miles from my home or morgan city which is almost 55 miles we always find the items we are looking for . why in the *** can't the store mangers get off their butts and go check to see the shelves at times to make sure they are stocked correctly.

you can speak to them on the phone because when ever you call they tell you they in a meeting . they never ever call you back . there are 3 items i am tired of asking for 1 great value sugar free Popsicle's , great value low sodium almonds , and reduced sugar crasins .

never on the shelf any more !If the other stores can supply their customers with these items there is no reason why our own home store could not get the same supplies .

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of managers could care less and shelves not restocked. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of great value ice pops. Walmart needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned great value ice pops in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Walmart. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Target.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

no it has not been solved .still no items that I had listed before and now even more items are not there .

it is sicking . i am doing my shopping at rouses and so is a lot of others . Wal Mart is TERRIBLE FOR HELPING THE CUSTOMERS . EXAMPLE THERE WAS AN OLD MAN WHO ASKED 2 CASHIERS COMING BACK FROM THEIR BREAK WHERE WAS THE BATHROOM .

THEY SAID THEY DID NOT KNOW . MY HUSBAND AND I TOLD HIM WHERE IT WAS AND I FOLLOWED THOSE 2 YOUNG GIRLS AND TOLD THEM THAT WAS MEAN AND HATELFUL THEM NOT HELPING THAT OLD MAN . THEY DID NOT SAY A WORD TO ME JUST STARED AT ME . I WALKED OFF AFTER .

SOME ONE SAID I SHOULD HAVE CALLED A MANAGER. I TOLD THEM WHY I AM STILL WAITING FOR ONE TO CALL ME BACK ABOUT THE PRODUCTS THAT THEY NEVER STOCK . I WAS PROMISED ONE WOULD CALL ME 2 MONTHS AGO AND NO ONE EVER DID . SICK OF THAT STORE.

THEY DON'T NEED MY MONEY AND THEY ARE LOOSING A LOT OF PEOPLE WHO USE TO SHOP THERE WEEKLY !POOR MANAGEMENT MAKES FOR A POOR STORE !

to Anonymous Orange, California, United States #1043696

I doubt the management is half as bad as your spelling and grammar.

thibodaux store is terrible for keeping shelves stocked . They have some lazy managers there and employees that don't give a hoot and people that do the ordering that has no clue what the *** they are doing .

to Anonymous #1043694

I like how the little girl's kindergarten classmates are posting to defend their friend. How do I know you and the OP are five years old? Your spelling and grammar are terrible for one thing, and two you ASSume that it is lazy management, perhaps he company does not have enough items to reorder, perhaps the supplier does not have enough to give to not only Walmart but different companies like their competition.