Greater London, England

So in Walmart today I can't find anything on the shelves, but I can find plenty of suspicion which I hadn't experienced in awhile at Walmart in awhile. I mean literally followed throughout the store by somebody but they were pushing a cart and appeared to be shopping.

I know they have security wear plain clothes and try to act like shoppers to try to fool suspected thieves. Since I black that of course means I will be suspected before anyone else.

I should have asked him what he was doing but I tried to let it go the best I could. Still so mad.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). blackdontcrack is overall dissatisfied with Walmart. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Comments

Paragould, Arkansas, United States #1256930

I was treated the same way at my local Walmart in Ar. Thank you .

I feel better. I know how you feel, I will not go back.

aliens_amoung_us
Las Cruces, New Mexico, United States #1231558

I'm green so I get followed everywhere I go. It's really getting annoying.

to aliens_amoung_us Paris, Ile-De-France, France #1233515

Rude

Essex, England, United Kingdom #1231438

Nice try racist, but I live in England and there are NO Walmarts here. Also, in England, security does not follow shoppers around stores, they have too many CCTV cameras, they don't have to. You should research better before you write any more troll complaints here you complete and utter piece of human excrement!

to Anonymous #1231469

She was probably doing the review from her phone. I have had all sorts of far way places show up as my location on this site. I am an American, and I have had Toronto, Berlin, Tokyo and other places show up as my location.

to Anonymous Irving, Texas, United States #1231622

I in Irving Texas foo. Don't know why it says Greater London, England but I ain't there.

to Anonymous #1233328

another one who acts as if racism doesnt exist smh

to Anonymous Paris, Ile-De-France, France #1234131

Word!

Crackas acting like they know what racism is like. They don't have a clue!

They are the perps of racism on my people. They are the cause of my people's suffering and they think they have a clue.

They haven't the slightest. Narrow minded foos!

Walmartguy

What *** liked this post?

to Anonymous Essex, England, United Kingdom #1231441

The racist OP herself, "blackcrackfool" or whatever her name is this week.

to Anonymous Greater London, England, United Kingdom #1231623

Nope, probably a brotha or sista.

to Anonymous Springdale, Arkansas, United States #1235201

"Brotha or sista" as in the fellowship of the black skin foo.