Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I purchased a lawnmower from Walmart on 2/13 18.I canceled my order less than 1 1/2 hours later because I decided to go into their local store a purchase it so I didn't have to wait to have it shipped.

It was never canceled even though it wasn't shipped until 2 days later. That was the least of my problems. I received my lawnmower on 2/22/18. I opened the box & found oil all over the lawnmower & the instructions & owners manual ruined.

By this time, I'm pissed off big time. I clean everything off & proceed to put it together. Guess what? I'm missing a nut that attaches the handle.

I called & complained. Sat on hold forever. They don't offer me anything 2.00 worth of oil.

Screw Walmart.I will never buy anything from these {{REDACTED}} again.

Review about: Lawn Mower.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I didn't like: Anything about them.

Why didn't you call the manufacturer? There is always an 800 number to call if you have any problems. The manufacturer is in a position to solve your problem much faster than the retailer.

to Anonymous #1445152

I contacted the manufacturer.They blamed Fedex for rough handling.

I contacted Fedex, They blamed Walmart for not adequately preparing or packing for safe transportation of shipment. I contacted Walmart, They just connect me back to the manufacturer.

You tell me.who the *** is to blame?

That’s funny when my mower had literally two left front wheels I went back to my Walmart where I purchased it and was give the correct wheel out of a unopened box.I’m guessing the real issue is that you didn’t get any help at the store and from online.

Neither Walmart nor the manufacturing company is going to help if you ordered it online. Not without sending it back at your costs. What this means is the SHIPPING COMPANY is ultimately responsible for the product being damaged. If you think that ANY shipper uses a gentle touch when handling your packages you are wrong.

Every package is hucked and tossed around as they go from truck to hub to plane to truck again. Take it up with them as going after the retailer is silly. You can bet a billion dollars that if anything had spilled BEFORE the shipper picked it up that shipper wouldn’t take it.

Meaning this all happened DURING TRANSIT.I understand ring pissed but be pissed at the right party.

Very excited that I will not have to see you in Walmart again. Good riddance.

to Anonymous #1438817

I bet your are. Go back to retrieving those shopping carts from Walmart's parking lot .Stupid!

to Anonymous #1442956

At least I work. Lazy!

Walmart doesn't manufacture the lawnmower, not their fault the nut wasn't in it.Why should they give you anything?

to Anonymous #1438261

I don't give a damn about the nut.It's the oil bag breaking that *** me off.

If something is shipped containing oil or any other hazardous material. It should be packaged better so it doesn't break. As for Why should they give you anything?

I don't want anything from them.They can kiss my a*s.

to Anonymous #1439026

If you don't want anything, why did you say :"They don't offer me anything 2.00 worth of oil."?Walmart also didn't package the item. Your issue is with the manufacturer.Grow up.

to Anonymous #1445163

Whats the use? too many moron walmart kiss*sses on this site that have nothing better to do than put someone down. Don't even have the guts to use anything but Anonymous .

to Anonymous #1438286

Oh, & by the way, When your a big bad company like Walfart, Don't you think they would stand behind what they sell?Don't you think they would want to have a reputation for taking care of their customers so they will come back & give you their hard earned money ?

Not a chance.These people have no people skills & the worst customer service I have ever seen.

Why did you open and put it together if you had went to the store and purchased one locally?That makes no sense at all.

to Anonymous #1438250

I didn't purchase one locally.learn to read!

I wanted to purchase one locally.but Walmart didn't cancel my order like they should have.

to Anonymous #1439028

Are you drunk?You said : "I canceled my order less than 1 1/2 hours later because I decided to go into their local store a purchase it so I didn't have to wait to have it shipped"You just sound like a miserable, low class person.

to Anonymous #1445181

You people are really stupid.I hit the cancel button after ordering because I wanted to by it at my local Walmart.

They didn't cancel my order like they should have, So I didn't purchase it locally.

I'm sorry if I speak over your pea brained head.My God, what a bunch of low life idiots you people are.