I accidentally ordered the incorrect item for my daughter's school project, immediately realized and tried to cancel the order, but since it was farmed out to a 3rd party, they said it had already gone to shipping. (although it was on a Sunday which is impossible) I immediately called customer service who said they would put in a request to cancel the order to the 3rd party which never happened.

After receiving the unwanted item, I tried to return and Walmart directed me to the 3rd party, who told me I would have to pay a re-stocking fee along with ship its back myself! This is the WORST CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE EVER! I went back and forth between WalMart and third party, dozen times, each of them saying it was the other one's responsibility.

TOTAL SCAM. DO NOT SHOP WALMART ONLINE, THEY WILL STEAL YOUR MONEY AND NOT LET YOU CANCEL OR MAKE RETURNS.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

Omaha, Nebraska, United States #1186721

I love using Walmart.com. have never had a problem since I started buying on line. Colleen McL.

Not_the_0P
Benicia, California, United States #1185735

Oh grow up, you are a parent aka a role model. Whose fault is it that you ordered the wrong item in the first place?

Why not take responsibility and admit that if you had not accidentally ordered the wrong item in the first place this would not be an issue here. I bet if your daughter acted as immature as you are acting you would want her to take responsibility for her actions.