Yes, I was niave to take a position as a cashier for Walmart due to desperation.Was I ever wrong to take the job.

They scheduled me whenever they want me to when I was told they will work with your availability. My availability has changed and tonight I got nothing but a *** run around that they couldn't help me with my schedule. I told them that I quit and I will never shop or re-apply to their store again. I hope the Waltons and the executives can burn in *** for treating their employees like Chinese slaves.

Beware for those potential hires..They may say they will work with you and are accomidating and be all nice to you.When you sign that paper and start working for them..be prepared to work like a slave and have your demands ignored..Personally, I would work in a factory than this retail ***.

Review about: Walmart Cashier.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

Welcome to the real world where YOU schedule YOUR life around your JOB. Change your diaper and get to work.

IHateStupidCustomers

MrsLea01, you don't have a husband at home office.you're a psycho, get over yourself.

working at the Walmart near you is probably the hardest Walmart to work at with your crazy a$$ walking in there every day.

so Lea, how does it feel to be a drug and husband abuser?you're sick.

"2. Helping run a department in one of the largest corporations in the world is very hard work. Rining people up and stocking shelves isn't."

And neither is cooking, cleaning and running errands so your point being?

1.My husband isn't the janitor for the one millionth time

Helping run a department in one of the largest corporations in the world is very hard work.Rining people up and stocking shelves isn't.

Okay those are not hard work.There is a difference between a hard work and a hard worker.

Even an eight year old knows the difference.Being a cashier and stocker is not hard, but dealing with arrogant b*tches such as yourself who think the world revolves around them because their husband is a home office janitor is what makes their work hard.

Whatever the fact is they work much harder than your husband.You think you work hard, well housewife is not hard work.

Cooking is not hard work, cleaning is not hard work. Running errands is not hard work. A ten year old can do that. A ten year old can also learn the world does not revolve around them and is too old to throw a temper tantrum when they don't get their way.

Maybe one day you too will be that mature?Then again maybe not.

MrsLea01 couldn't find a jar of pickles - looks like a 10 year old CAN'T do that.

MrsLea

The OP is obviously going to school and trying to make something of her life so she won't be stuck stocking pickles and TV dinners at age 40.

Can't say the same for many of the workers at WM.

Oh really Jedi??

Ringing people up and putting their purchases into bags is such hard work?? Stocking things onto shelves is such hard work?? Answering customer inquiries is such hard work??

A 10 year old could do that stuff.

Lol! Maybe I'll start demanding my employer cater to my schedule.