3.0

I purchased a Marketside organic spring mix salad from Walmart. It was in a clear hard plastic container.

It says on the package washed and ready to eat. I opened the container, put some in a bowl and tossed it with dressing. I was nearly finished when I noticed something brown in the leaves. After taking a closer look, I realized it was some sort of dead winged insect!!

I was shocked and disgusted at my discovery! It's only by God's grace that I found it before I ate it.

I will never buy this brand again. My advice is to be sure you always wash and inspect every salad before you eat it.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of poor quality. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of prepared salad and associated monetary loss in the amount of $3. Walmart needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned prepared salad in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Walmart. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Target.

Comments

Douglasville, Georgia, United States #1253453

Did you know during the average human life span you will eat many bugs while you are asleep?

wooo!