I got a tell phone call on my cell at that time my number was 863 241 2992 that told me i had won a $100 gift card..But i would have to buy something so i got this savings club ,i ad it from jan.

Til today may 9 ,2013.Now i was told i would receive that gift card now the company say because i will not pay there $14.95 for.something i am not using they would not give me the information to get in touch with you .what are you going to do about it i.want.my gift card you can reach me at 863 241 7853

Review about: Walmart Gift Card.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

:grin :grin Perfect description of yourself...hey you illiterate inbred imbecile go back to 1st grade and learn to read and comprehend."at that time my number "was" 863 241 2992".

But on a brighter side thanks for the laugh!:grin :grin

:grin :grin Perfect description of yourself...hey *** go back to 1st grade and learn to read and comprehend you illiterate inbred crack addict."at that time my number "was" 863 241 2992".

But on a brighter side thanks for the laugh!:grin :grin

You are an *** who got scammed and are *** enough to post their phone number on the Internet for everyone to see! By the way go back to kindergarten! I know preschoolers who have better grammar then you!

I am brain dead cause I am illiterate and did not comprehend that the poster wrote.." at that time my number was".

I am a poor ignorant inbred *** who.,remonger.Please forgive my complete stupidity.

You were scammed by a company absolutely no association with Wal-Mart.You won't be getting any gift card and you are equally as brain dead for posting your phone number.

It just doesn't pay to be that retarded.:zzz