Purchased a Dell Inspiron 15 from Walmart.Within 7 months the hard drive required replacing.

I followed the Asurion Warranty policy. My first attempt to get the hard drive repair was unsuccessful. Asurion returned the computer completely blank. Why would they do this ..THE COMPUTER IS SUPPOSED TO REPAIRED TO ORIGINAL PURCHASE STATE...

Shortly after that the second attempt was a disaster. The computer came back with an older version of windows. I purchased the computer with Windows 8 and Microsoft office software. The third attempt was not fair.

They returned the computer without any Microsoft word software.I believe this was highly unfair when I was told by the Asurion representative it would be repaired with the original software.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Walmart. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments