Duncannon, Pennsylvania

I bought a futon three weeks ago from walmart and the wood came apart already walmart WILL NOT exchange or give money back !!!when you spend that kind of money for something it should last way longer than three weeks ,and they should want to help in anyway they can if they want to keep your bussiness..I WILL NOT BE BUYING FROM THEM ANYMORE!!There return policy ***!!I liked the old policy I never had a problem before all these new updates they had!!Now my niece has to sleep on a broken bed till we figure out how to fix it or get money for new one!!

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

One question. Did you have your receipt? Its necessary for high dollar returns

Walmart doesn't make that cheap ***, someone else does.Contact the manufacture because I am sure you checked to make sure it was made by a company that offered some sort of warranty...

no...I am sure you didn't.

If you want your things to last for more than three weeks be careful with them.

SKYLER06

No she wasn't jumping on it !!Not that it matters but she is not a little girl,she is 18 and takes very good care of her things!We did not break it the wood glue didn't hold ..The arms on these wooden ones are only held together by some glue and some crews to keep the arch !!ANYONE WHO LOOKS AT IT CAN SEE WHAT HAPPENED!!

They probably won't give it back since they probably think you or your niece broke it. She wouldn't have been jumping on it, would she?