A price on some cheese I was trying to buy rang up higher than I thought it would be. Went back to the dairy to cbeck myself because the cashier was arguing with me about it.

Asked the guy in the Deli nearby because there was no one else out on the floor about the rprice and he said he didn't know and went back to what he was doing. He just acted like he didn't care.

I think that was quite unprofessional of him and I am very dissappointed in this lack of caring on behalf of WM Assocates. This isn't the first time.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Walmart. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Walmart to issue a partial refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was ruse associates. If you have a chance, please contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Target. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Walmart and walmart customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Springdale, Arkansas, United States #1198359

Really?

#1195436

it's walmart. what do you expect? now, go get a life.