I HAVE SHOPPED MONTH AFTER MONTH LOOKING FOR CLOTHS SUITABLE FOR A RETIRED OLDER WOMEN TO WEAR AND HAVE BEEN REPEATEDLY DISAPPOINTED. THE QUALITY OF THE MATERIAL OF THE TOPS ON DISPLAY ARE OF THE TYPE SEEN IN PICTURES OF WOMEN IN THIRD WORLD COUNTRIES. IT'S POOR QUALITY IS UNSUITABLE OF WOMEN OF THE USA WHO NORMALLY HAVE SHOPPED IN WALL MART FOR THEIR CLOTHES. WE ARE WOMEN OF SMALLER INCOME AND YET WE STILL WANT TO LOOK GOOD IN THE CLOTHES WE ARE ABLE TO CHOOSE FROM IN YOUR STORE. I SHOP IN THE MEDINA, OHIO STORE, AND THREE YEARS AGO THE SELECTION WAS TOTALLY DIFFERENT. I COULD ALWAYS FIND SOMETHING I WAS NOT ASHAMED TO WEAR. ALSO, WHILE YOUNGER PEOPLE MAY FIND THE OVERLY COLORFUL CLOTHES WITHIN THEIR RANGE OF THEIR IDEA OF A NICE THING TO WEAR, WE OLDER WOMEN WOULD LIKE TO HAVE A MORE MODEST SELECTION TO CHOOSE FROM. NEVERTHELESS, THE QUALITY OF THE CLOTHING LEAVES EVERYTHING TO BE DESIRED. IT IS MY BELIEF THAT EITHER YOUR BUYERS HAVE NO TASTE, AND CANNOT TELL A FINE CLASS OF MERCHANDISE FROM C*R*A*P, OR THE PLACE WHERE YOU ARE BUYING FROM NEEDS TO CHANGE WORTHY OF THE FINE WOMEN IN THE USA.

I CAME CLOSE TO TELLING THE ASSISTANT MANAGER OF THE MEDINA, OHIO STORE THAT I THOUGHT THEIR BUYERS OUGHT TO BE MADE TO WEAR THE CLOTHES FROM THE WOMEN'S DEPARTMENT, BUT I COULDN'T FIGURE OUT HOW TO SAY IT WITHOUT BEING RUDE.

I WILL LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING MUCH BETTER CHOICES

IN THE FUTURE.

ABSOLUTELY SINCERELY YOURS

DOROTHEA A. SKAROUPKA

EMAIL ADDRESS: theaskaroupka@yahoo.com

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Manager.

Comments

I feel the same. Some of the women's clothing doesn't withstand a single washing.

I have tried washing new items by themselves, cold water wash, delicate cycle. I am about to throw three new tops away that I just bought this season.

Lafayette, Indiana, United States #669409

No, I don't think younger people like obnoxiously colored and badly made clothing. No idea why you make that assumption. Target's clothes are way better, Walmart isn't worth bothering with in the first place.