A couple weeks ago i took two prescriptions to the pharmacy at the Bonsack Walmart on Challenger ave Roanoke Va.I have been getting my prescriptions there for over two years.

I take 12 different medicationss every day. Mostly heart related and very expensive.

My wife and I were In a motorcycle wreck in which she lost her leg. The Prescriptions were pain killers for her leg. She had just come home after one and a half months in the hospital.

Most employees were familiar with my wife's condition. Including the pharmacist who had filled prescriptions for my wife only a few days before and from the same Doctor. Well the pharmacist treated me like I had written the prescriptions myself. And refused to fill them.

And because it was on Sat. He refused to verify them. All it would have taken was a call to the hospital. His name is OATS.

(One of those people that have control issues. Maybe improper potty training or allowed to nurse way too long.A real self righteous *** HOLE.) Any way I was able to get the prescriptions at another pharmacy and we are moving to the new pharmacy. I don't know what would have happened with my wife had we not been able to get her meds.Can you even imagine having to deal with a recent amputation and a pharmacist refusing you your medications. I have complained to the store manager and another manager that he said was over the pharmacist.

Nothing happened and I was told that I was wrong.Not even an apology. This guy blatantly stated that I was a liar and that I was trying to get medication illegally. Where do they get these people. The pharmacist name is OATS.

I want to make sure that people who read this know THIS *** HOLES NAME.

nOW TO ADD INSULT TO INJURY. iT'S ABOUT THREE WEEKS LATER AND I TOLD YOU THAT HE HAD FILLED PRESCRIPTIONS BEFOR THE INCIDENT. wELL THOSE PRESCRIPTIONS COST $110 AND CHANGE. I PAID WITH MY BANK CARD.

MY STATEMENT CAME TODAY AND I FOUND THAT I HAD BEEN DEBITED THREE TIMES FOR THIS TRANSACTION. i TOOK MY RECIEPT AND MY STATEMENT TO WALMART AND WAS TOLD THAT THEY COULDN'T HELP ME AND THAT I SHOULD GO SEE MY BANK.WALMART IS FULL OF *** HOLES.

BEWARE THIS COULD HAPPEN TO YOU.

Review about: Walmart Manager.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

You're pretty brave making accusations about some poor sucker who happens to have to work for a living and, sadly, happens to be at work when YOU show up.I noticed you plastered their name all over but are scared to use yours.

Could it be becuase you don't want people to know which senile bitter old cogar is you?I'm just saying

to Good for the pharmacy #1090679

Wow good for the pharmacy, your no better than the guy that denied a legit script for a man's wife that lost her leg, people like this is why the world's going to *** it's very easy to tell if a script is good or bad only takes one phone call, and he couldn't even do his job and make that call. He should be fired, for not doing his job. And you should apologize before Karma kicks it back at u.

Wow you all were of no help what so ever to this poor man!Shame on all of you.

He was done wrong and you supported them for doing HIM wrong????What is wrong with you all!?

to Sandee Laramie, Wyoming, United States #1090675

Nicely said Sandee, his wife's leg is gone and this pharmacist thinks he can be a Dr. Um no they need to do there job and fill prescription it is very easy to verify to the dr. If a script is good or bad, for him not to verify, which is his job if he fills like it's a bad script, but no well hopefully some day he looses his leg and he's laying in severe pain and when he try to get prescription filled they treat him the same way.

Do you wish to make this personal? How can I contact you. Brave while hidden arent you.

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #152491

It seems you have control issues, does mommy still breastfeed you do you still wear diapers?

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #152490

Perhaps the reason the pharmacist refused to fill your prescription was for security reasons and safety reasons. From your behavior they probably thought you were using the medication to get high.

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #152488

Well don't take your anger out on innocent people just because your wife lost her leg. Get counceling, grow up, and get help.

For the record the accident was not our fault.A teenager that had only been driving about a week made a left against a red light and ran us over.

Irish should get facts before jumping!You ***.

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #152137

Well your wife probably lost her leg because of your wreckless driving. With your anger I would not be surprised if you had road rage and were not paying attention to the road.