Center Point, Alabama
2.8K views
Layout of Store

I was sent for the drug test and passed it, was then told to wait for my background check to come back.It came back squeaky clean and yet I was told I wouldn't be getting hired?

What the ***? I have a child on the way, bills stacking up, an IQ of over 170 and I'm not good enough for some soulless conglomerate? I think this should be illegal considering the fact that I was denied employment for absolutely no reason.

It just doesn't make sense to have gone through all the steps and jumped through all of their hoops to be turned down for literally nothing.Don't shop at wally world.

Reason of review: Your shitty hiring process..

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

Maybe he wasn't hired because he's a pathological liar, hence mentioning an Intelligence Quotient of 170. There's no way anyone with an IQ that high makes the poor life decisions that force him/her to apply for a job at Walmart. Also, only like 2% of people have an IQ over 130, so really, what are the chances?

16James16
Rainsville, Alabama, United States #1080498

Well perhaps the person that they hired had an IQ of 180 or even 175.I heard in the US two people wanted a job as a janitor at Mcdonalds.

One graduated with honours from Harvard, the other from Princeton with honours as well.They hired the one from Harvard since his school is more academic.

well youre all dipshits...they clearly stated in opinionated fashion, that they think this "should" be illegal.

***' ***'.lol'd

#892088

Perhaps your available hours didn't match their needs.Maybe you worked at a union job in the past.

Non-union employers often avoid hiring people that have been in a union.

Could be the openings they had didn't meet the pay requirements you listed.They may have had better qualified applicants for the position....the list goes on and on, there was a reason you didn't get hired.

to Anonymous #990330

did not work for a union at any point and my availability was full open 12 am - 12 am.

Princeton, New Jersey, United States #890829

170 IQ and applying at walmart????? Rightttttttttttttt

to mrnick #989887

Some people just need jobs. Any jobs. Don't doubt them just because they're smart.

poop1
California, United States #890619

"I think this should be illegal considering the fact that I was denied employment for absolutely no reason."

obviously there was a reason

First Born Triplet
to ***1 #890667

They don't even need to give a reason to deny a job to someone, and like you said I am pretty sure there was a reason, most likely his arrogant attitude.

poop1
to First Born Triplet #990118

yup. because as a person in a position to interview and give the initial yes or no...i do not have to give you the reason i don't advance you in the hiring process...and sometimes its for something really petty.