I fell coming into Wal-Mart in Morgantown, WV and had to go to the ER and Walmart has refused to pay the medical bills. This is some family store.

Yes, I know it was raining and walmart floors are slick to begin with, but they act as if I fell on purpose. Wal-Mart is NOT the stores they use to be that is for sure!

Just want everyone to know how dirty this company is anymore. Called a lawyer and they won't take the case due to it being Wal-Mart, says they are hard to deal with anymore.

Beware while you shop at Wal-mart!

Comments

"I cant believe what you just said and even if your little story had one once of truth to it, I would have stood in that spot and whipped out my cell phone and called 911 and would have held my ground until the police got there.

Then, I would have pressed charges of assault against a minor child and had the cashier hauled off to jail. "

The cashier hit the child by mistake. The child was climbing on the carasel and the cashier did not see the child when she turned it and accidentally hit the undisciplined child.s

Why would they pay because you fell? You said it was raining and the floors are slick to begin with so maybe since walking on tile is so dangerous for you, you should stay in when it rains.

People fall.

Just because you fell doesn't mean someone has to pay for it. Doesn't sound like you were hurt.

Why on earth would a nine year old be riding in the cart? I don't believe a word you've posted, except that your husband wants a divorce. Get a lawyer for that!

Honey, she posted the exact same thing on complaintsboard or another website and she admitted that she was in a rush and hurrying and slipped and fell because she is not watching where she was going.

That is when you make up lies about someone. Trolling a complaints website with fake stories is not libel.

Orsogna, Abruzzi, Italy #446268

Get a lawyer.

Siu Chik Sha, Hong Kong, Hong Kong #446266

There's absolutely NO WAY this is a true story.

I love how you also take this far enough to say the employees edited the tape.

Are you effing kidding me? Lady, you're off your ever loving rocker. The police can tell if a video security tape has been edited. Their electronics dept. at the station can easily tell if a tape has been altered. Stop lying just for the sake of telling a story. It's libel.

Asquith, New South Wales, Australia #446262

GET A LAWYER

Olival Do Basto, Lisbon, Portugal #446260

Not to mention my three year old was hit by a cashier because the cashier did not like my style of parenting. My nine year old fell out of the cart and hit his head and had a bleeding nose.

Baruni, Bihar, India #446259

Also the security cameras they had showed me throwing my daughter to the ground and claiming I never fell. I don't know how they doctored the tape but my husband wants to divorce me now because of them because he believes them that I put my child in danger. When they clearly edited the tapes to show me dropping the baby because I was holding her wrong.

to walmart***ks #1118743

WTF is there something wrong with you seriously

Bad Hersfeld, Hesse, Germany #446257

For people like Wendy and the OP, you would not have accidents if you watched where you were going.

Grand Chain, Illinois, United States #446135

I fell in walmart with my 7 month old daughter in my arms and there was no signs up for the floor being wet. and hurt my knee went to the emergency room and was laid up for two days husband had to miss two days of work to take care of my children and I got nothing from walmart!

@ Father Of Triplets Thank You For The Information I Understand Now.Didnt Know She Was Running Makes It A Whole Differant Way To Look At This Situation Have A Blessed Day.

How Sad And Mean Some People Can Be Some Do Get Hurt In Stores Real Bad Money Cant Buy Your Health Just A Good BED!!!! To Lay In Pray For One Another And Let God Do The Rest He Sees All And Knows All

fell at wall mart in puddle of bleach.hurt my knee and ruined my good jeans!!!! waiting to hear back from them...they had told me they dont really help with anything.:( so i guess im on my own..lucky wall mart i would love to own one!!!! make money and dont care about consumers :) good for them....

hopefulregret

I fail to see why your idiocy should be rewarded.

4Justice

Stop playing the role of a victim and learn from this incident. Next time slow down, watch where you are walking, and be more careful.

Really? It was raining, they had a caution sign, you know the floors are slick and you still think you should get money?

If you are old enough to have kids you are old enough to take responsibility for your own stupidity. It is not Walmart'sresponsibility to tell your *** to slow down.