Point Pleasant, West Virginia

bought on Nov 23 at our local Walmart black Friday sale.This was not a tablet that kids used on adults mainly me.so I know it was taken care of.so all of the sudden it starts not charging very well.you can charge it then it will light up to RCA with the dogs on the picture on it then it will go black and just keep doing this until the battery goes dead.I like the tablet but 5 months is a little short on the time. RCA should be a better product this.I bought this tablet because of the RCA name'

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $84. This person is overall dissatisfied with Walmart. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Comments

MattD78
Vero Beach, Florida, United States #974134

This is why manufacturer's warranties were invented, because a tablet should last longer than 5 months. However at 5 months it becomes RCA's problem not Walmart.