1.5
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

wife had surgery, we stopped by wal mart on the way home to get her prescriptions filled. After a couple hours of being in pain we go back to pick them up.

We have very good insurance through the railroad. After they tried running our insurance for 30 minutes we were told " sorry we do not accept union employed insurance". They accept united healthcare but not united healthcare through my employer. I spend between $150-$250 of my union earned money a week at that place and ive never heard them complain before.

Maybe ill quit my 100k a year union job and go work in their $9an hour sweat shop warehouse. then I can enjoy free healthcare and food stamps

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

Had you checked your insurance to see what pharmacies they are set up with. Seems like every time our insurance switches to a different insurance company, the list of pharmacies you can use changes.

You need to become more familiar with exactly your insurance policy covers and what providers you can use. It's not Walmart's fault your insurance company uses other providers.

to Anonymous #1385879

The pharmacist from Wal mart was just a shocked as we were. we use Express for prescriptions .

When we came up there they said express and untied healthcare was accepted there.. Obliviously they didn't know I worked for the union at the time. We called expressed and made sure everything was okay on our end. However on WAL MARTS end they kept bring up the UNION, not the health care provided or the prescription provider.

So let me ask you this.

What's wal marts view on the union? and does wal mart accept Union workers prescriptions?

to Anonymous #1386079

So exactly how do you know that Anonymous has the answers to you questions?