Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I ordered 2 iPads at Walmart.com on cyber Monday. I received a confirmation email and the charge was put through at my account.

Almost a week later they sent an email that they cancelled my order because the item was suddenly out of stock. Even though it's available online for a higher price now-just not the cyber Monday price. So as long as I'm willing to pay $100 more I can get it. I called customer service and spoke with 4 different people who told me I was basically out of luck and that they could not price match.

This is absolutely absurd. They allowed my order to go through . It's not my fault thet they ran out of the items at the price.

They are a multi billion dollar company and should be able to find the item and honor the price. The manager I spoke with refused to allow me to be transferred or speak with a different representative.

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Manager.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

Not that I'd be surprised that Walmart would do something like this but are you sure they are exactly the same? Black Friday/Cyber Monday products tend to be similar but cheaper products.

If they ran out they ran out. Can't pull it out of their ***