Verified Reviewer

1.2

The technician at WalmartNne had taken a lug nut and stud from the front passenger side, I had all 5 studs and lug nuts when the car was taken see reference pics below. I took the car into Walmart on July 9th to replace the tire at Walmart 3355 S.

27th St. MilwaukeeThe tire that was worn prematurely and should be covered under warranty was the drivers side front tire. The technician also had taken a lug nut and stud from this wheel as well, and one of the lug nuts was stripped. I had driven the car to work and on the way the car was shaking and when I pulled up to park I had noticed that lug nuts and studs had sheared and there was only one stud holding the now crooked wheel in place.

I tried calling the store however no one could connect me to the auto department to speak with a manager.

I am utterly disgusted with the lack of accountability on Walmart and the store manager there, Kyler.

Not only was I stranded and now not able to get to work, but they denied all accountability and didn't apologize for their careless mistake. The tire could have fallen off on the highway 94 and caused an accident and now I am left dealing with the aftermath of someone's incomplete and careless work who was probably trying to cover their mistake and fix it by taking another lug nut and stud from my other wheel.

User's recommendation: Never ever ever take your car there.

Preferred solution: Full refund for tire and work that was done improperly as well as reimbursement for the damage that Walmart's tech who worked on the car caused, (ie. towing reimbursement, lug nut installation and stud installation at Tire's Plus. .

Walmart Cons: Problem did not get resolved.

Location: 3355 South 27th Street, Milwaukee, WI 53215