I had placed an order online and then cancelled it, within a day I called them back to re-order the same order as I did in fact want it.I was charged twice!

After I called numerouse times to ensure that it was arranged. Nope, I then asked for a refund for the "second" order, Nope. I had to speak to various supervisors, nothing was done. Finally, something was shipped...I received two tables when I asked for a patio set!

I immediately called, they picked it up the next day and a week after they picked up my order, still charged with the amount. I called AGAIN (now about 10 phone calls) and they said there was an issue with the paper work completed in shipping. I waited on the phone for the email to be sent to me...nothing!

I never never want to deal with them again!I told every person how unsatisfied I was..nothing was done other than 10% off my order, which I never received anyways.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $600. The author is overall dissatisfied with Walmart. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments