1. I have a baby registry online with Walmart (which I will never and I do mean NEVER USE AGAIN)

2. I didn't receive a 50 dollar gift card that was bought off of the registry, in the mail

3. Called customer service to see why I never received it. The guy asked for the order number and I give. Then tells me I should have it because it was shipped. I had to tell him multiple TIMES THAT WE NEVER GOT IT.

4. Talked over me

5. Ask for supervisor and didn't give me one

6. Ask for supervisor again, didn't give me one

7. Tells me he had to escalate the issue to billing. OK what for? Oh so they can figure out why you are calling now and your card was delivered on the 14th

8. I get irate because I told him MULTIPLE TIMES WE NEVER GOT IT.

9. Ask for a supervisor AGAIN, while I am yelling and cursing.

10. Supervisor doesn't listen and tries to fast talk me. Pissed me off even more

11. Supervisor tells me why it had to be escalate to billing and that billing will send me a new gift card, just wait 5 days and you should receive an email. Ok

I callback TODAY! Which is FRIDAY to check on things.

1. Rep tells me that a refund was issued.

2. We didn't request a refund. WE WANTED THE 50 dollar gift card that was PAID FOR and was that a new one will be sent by billing

3. Rep: oh we do not send out gift cards

4. Well why wasn't I told that BY THE LAST REPRESENTATIVE!!!!!

5. I was told we would get another one sent to us! We want the gift card because it was a GIFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. Supervisor gets on the phone, was nice and understanding and told me that he would like to make things right and asked for my email address to email a 50 dollar gift card to my email address.

Call back 2/3 hours later to check to see WHY I DIDNT RECEIVE AN EMAIL!

1. Rep tells me I am being issued a 20 gift card in my email and not 50 because that's what she has in her notes that I agreed to

2. I didn't agree to 20! I was told 50!

3. Rep tells me that well the person got refunded so they gotta buy me a new gift card!

4. WTF! It is not their nor I fault that YOU ALL EITHER NEVER SHIPPED THE CARD OR LOST THE CARD!!!

5. Tells me it takes 1 to 6 hours to receive the 20 dollar gift card in my email, which I was told 50. So that means the previous supervisor was basically a lying sack of ****************

6. It's been well over 6 hours and guess what!

STILL NO EMAIL WITH THE GIFT CARD THAT I WAS TOLD WILL BE SENT TO MY EMAIL!

HOWEVER, I CAN RECEIVE AN EMAIL ABOUT HOW YOUR SERVICE WAS!

Seriously!

You all have the worst customer service I've ever dealt with. The people tell you one thing and put in their notes on the computer another. Your reps and supervisors are not informed and don't know how to do their jobs by telling me DIFFERENT THINGS FROM ONE REP TO ANOTHER TO A SUPERVISOR TO ANOTHER!

Never will receive a dime from me. I already dislike Walmart and only shop there when I am desperate. Now, I will go somewhere else when I am desperate!

Oh and I will be calling tomorrow to see what the BS excuse is as to why I never received an email with the gift card! Bunch of LIARS

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of walmart gift card. Walmart needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned walmart gift card in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Walmart. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Target.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments