I use the same credit card to buy the T-mobile Sims a month ago, and now I want to refill but Walmart rejected my order without any detailed reason. I am a good buyer with 700+ credit score and a Amazon Prime member.

I just moved from Australia so I bought everything online. I used to experience one issue with Walmart a couple of months ago. I ordered a Roku TV which arrived in damage, I returned immediately (UPS store is just opposite to my house) but one month later Walmart charged me for not returning the TV. I need to send a number of emails and make a number of calls.

There are NO Appologies and NO Goodwill refund. Amazon Prime used to give me 30$ cash back just for a small mistake they made to my order. It was totally waste of time to do purchase with Walmart and I have really BAD feeling for Walmart Customer Service.

(I would say the Worst Customer Service I have experienced so far). Thanks!

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Prepaid Card.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

bobs2015
Saginaw, Michigan, United States #1081566

The main thing for you to do is never, ever order anything from Walmart. Their customer service reputation is next to nil and it is wise to avoid them, both online and in-store.

Now you know. You are not alone.