I ordered an item which said it would be delivered before Christmas. it was then delayed until after.

The tracking showed it to be down the street on 12/28 but the delivery estimate said it would be delivered on 12/30! The delivery place was not more than 5 minutes from my house. It then showed it was shipped to Houston which is 30 minutes away!!!! Why would it not be delivered when it was 5 minutes away?

Why would it not tell me it would not be delivered when expected when I first bought it?

I would not order from them ever again! Walmart is the worst I have ever dealt with and will not order from them again!

Product or Service Mentioned: Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I didn't like: Delivery process.

Comments

Millersville, Maryland, United States #1335630

I ordered a gift for my granddaughters birthday on 5/24/17. They said that I would receive it by 6/1/17.

When I hadn't heard from them ,I checked the site which now said the date is 6/2/17 which was yesterday.

I called and they said that it might be on tomorrows truck. If they plan to compete with Amazon, they need to be more reliable.

I will stick with Amazon...Walmart stinks.

Walmart doesn't deliver...UPS...FedEx...USPS...these are the companies that you should be complaining about.