2.0
Layout of Store

I had the most Worst online order experience. I ordered a product online, told me the estimate time it will arrive or I can pay an extra charge and get it delivered express. So I picked the express option and confirmed my order.After I confirmed my order it gave me massage ( your card will only be charged once the item has bin shipped) . Everything was fine. waited 4 days until my product date arrival.

Package never showed up , I called online customer service spoke to a supervisor gave my order id # to find out whats going on. Supervisor says to me that the order still has not bin shipped. I asked why not especially when I paid the extra expres charge. He has no idea why not . So now I have bin charged the product price plus express shipping. But no product. Supervisor says it will take a another week. Twice as long compare to a regular product shipped. He canceled my order and said I will get my money back in 4 days. When I said this is not right he replies nothing I can do about it.

so now I dont the product the and they still have my money.

WORST WORST EXPERIENCE EVER. . I WILL NEVER AGAIN ORDER ANYTHIN FROM WALMART. .

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of managers could care less. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of poker table top and associated monetary loss in the amount of $138. Walmart needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned poker table top in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Walmart. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Target.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments