3.3
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I am a podiatrist with my own practice and I make over $200,000 a year. I can pretty much shop anywhere I want to in my town, but I choose Walmart.

I didn't appreciate the treatment I received today. Everyone is always acting suspicious of me in the parking lot and locking their cars obnoxiously to make sure that I hear them. I am black, so naturally I would be followed around by security all through the store. I know when I see the same person constantly throughout the store, they are store security.

I am going to file a complaint on that one. I get to the register to check out and this a *** Beevus and Butthead cashier wouldn't talk to me at first even though I greeted him (probably because I am black as well since he greeted the white woman in front of me). He put all of my items in the wrong bags: Chemicals with food, frozen and cold items with warm. I debit for $100 and he shuts the door without giving me my change.

I guess it is unusual in his mind for a black lady to come into Walmart and pay with anything but food stamps or WIC. This happened at the Walmart Supercenter on 4650 N West Avenue in Chicago and I would like a representative from Walmart to contact me or I will be contacting officials to make a complaint.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. FootLady stated that there is a room for improvement of racism. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of walmart customer care. Walmart needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned walmart customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Walmart. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Target.

Comments

BlackCrack and FootLady are the same person. They also have written a troll complaint there where they claim to be white.

LadyScot
Naples, Florida, United States #1221685

Lalalala. Another chip on a shoulder.

to LadyScot Irving, Texas, United States #1221970

Chocolate chip.

blackdontcrack
to Anonymous Springdale, Arkansas, United States #1235209

Oh no you didint!

The OP sounds like a typical liberal Democrat.

Chicago, Illinois, United States #1216982

It's ok, done with this racist site. Take my complaints elsewhere.

blackdontcrack
to FootLady Irving, Texas, United States #1217035

You go girl!

to blackdontcrack Irving, Texas, United States #1221973

Go far away.

Midnapore, Alberta, Canada #1216350

You are a joke .Claiming your color is a issue??Nerve of you to call people down who have less than you!You deserve what you get!Take your problem back to your country cause NOBODY HERE CARES!!

to Anonymous Chicago, Illinois, United States #1216537

My color is an issue. Ridiculous here in 2015. When we bring up these realities we get called liars and playing the race card by those who have never experienced it.

to FootLady #1216632

Are you just coming out of a drug haze? The year is 2016!!!

And, your color is not your issue, your racist mentality is your issue and you are trying to make it other peoples' issue as well. Get a life! Get an education! Go to some sort of racial sensitivity training.

Stop trolling on the internet. Ask people around you for help in getting the counseling you need.

Be proactive. Get off your butt and do something to help yourself!

Walmartguy

Some people on here are writing this person off as as a troll. While that may or may not be true, if you haven't been keeping up with current events lately the attitude displayed in their posts are really not too far off from reality with some people.

to Anonymous #1216215

She is a troll. The response she is getting is the same any other troll on here would receive.

So, knock if off trying to stir up even more trouble. Today is International Peace Day, please bear that in mind before you and the race baiter post anymore drama.

to Anonymous Chicago, Illinois, United States #1216539

Peace will only come when people learn to live together and stop discriminating and hurting others just because of the color of their skin.

to FootLady #1216635

I agree! And, you need to work towards that goal by starting with yourself!!!

Stop discriminating against people who are of a different skin color than yourself! Stop making hurtful accusations towards people just because they aren't black. Stop spreading hatred and lies. Change your attitude and admit you have a problem.

See a pastor and ask God for forgiveness for being such a nasty, hateful person who spreads disease about other races. When you stop with your "stinkin' thinkin" you can begin a healing process and become a better person.

The quality of your life will improve. But you have to want to change, no one else can do it for you.

Walmartguy

While I know some good black people, as there are good and bad in all races, I wish all of you race-baiting clowns who claim to hate this country so much...all you Black Lives Matter people, Obama, Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, etc., would just seriously leave the country. Perhaps just go back to Africa if you think your homeland is so much better.

You cause more problems than you do solving anything here in the US. I agree that black people haven't been treated good in the past. In fact, you are right that you have been treated down right horrible. You have faced slavery, segregation, discrimination and everything else.

There are problems still, but it just isn't as bad as you like to claim. You have more equal opportunities than you ever have, you have your first black President for crying out loud (who has done nothing to heal race relations but but has just sent them back 50 years seems like). I am only 35 years old and I don't think I have ever seen race relations this bad in my lifetime. It feels like we have gone back to the 1960s as far as race relations go and I wasn't even alive during that decade and I have only read about it in history books.

I don't blame all of these groups entirely for it, I think the media is definitely doing its part. I am certainly not saying all black people leave the country, just the ones I have named. People like the Black Lives Matter people and the Colin Kaepernicks and the Al Sharptons, and the Jesse Jacksons and the Obamas. So sick and tired of all of those troublemakers.

If this country is so bad for you then why do you stay here? We could actually further progress on race relations without you folks setting us back 50 years.

to Walmartguy #1215812

Amen! Great post!

to Walmartguy Chicago, Illinois, United States #1215941

Oh shuddup! You whites have no idea what it is like to be black in your world. You don't know the pain you inflict upon us.

to FootLady #1216054

You have no idea who here is black, white, asian, hispanic, etc. You are making assumptions because you are a racist and uneducated.

to Anonymous Chicago, Illinois, United States #1216540

I am a podiatrist and I make nearly 200 grand a year.