Walmart - Worst experience so far.

741 of 4976 Walmart reviews

Update added by user Feb 18

After two days and calling the 800 number provided I get an email saying that an authorization will follow in a day or two. Well its been three days now and I am not getting any response to my emails.

Original review posted by user Feb 15

Online order from Walmart shipped through walmart-cs@unique-bargains.com Tasharina Corp.I needed to return the items and no one answers the phone.

Leave a message, no one calls back. Emailed twice and no one replies. I am screwed.

Online order from Walmart shipped through walmart-cs@unique-bargains.com Tasharina Corp. I needed to return the items and no one answers the phone.

Leave a message, no one calls back.

Emailed twice and no one replies.I am screwed.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Super Mini Elm327 V21 Obd2 Ii Car Interface Scanner
Review category
Supermarkets and Malls
review #790674 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Walmart? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
741 of 4976 Walmart reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Aug 10 #1197387

I'm having the same problem. Last time I order from them. I cannot contact Tasharina Corporation. Walmart keeps directing me to their marketplace, which is of no help. I honestly feel shafted. They should not be allowed to treat people this way.

Thomas rosary of mail.com

Aug 03 #1194451 Vicksburg, Mississippi, United States

Same problem for me. If Walmart is not willing to stand by this vendor, we should not stand and do further business with them.!

Jul 27 #1190982 Troy, Michigan, United States

i tried for a month emailing daily and calling multiple times a day and got nothing the email stopped working and the phone number was disconnected walmart escalated it to a claim then did nothing NO MORE WALMART THEY ARE IN ON THE SCAM

May 20 #1162043

I am having the same problem. I ordered and 3 of the items were the wrong side. Cannot get in touch with anyone. Will not order from Walmart again.

May 18 #1160821

yes its good

Mar 16 #1128217

In the end after much time passes, I was in contact with the vendor and a refund was issued. I will not forget this experience.

Feb 15 #1112339

What you can only do in this point is wait until it is ready for pick up. you will get an email when its ready for pick up. once its ready you have to go to that exact Walmart. Stand in either customer service or site2store line. Give them your order number or your first and last name. They will find it in their back room and you should be able to return it. It has to go back to your card and an actual manager has to over-ride the return.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Walmart. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Walmart.
Filing a new complaint about
×