1.1K views

Update by user Feb 18, 2016

After two days and calling the 800 number provided I get an email saying that an authorization will follow in a day or two. Well its been three days now and I am not getting any response to my emails.

Original review posted by user Feb 15, 2016

Online order from Walmart shipped through walmart-cs@unique-bargains.com Tasharina Corp. I needed to return the items and no one answers the phone.

Leave a message, no one calls back. Emailed twice and no one replies. I am screwed.

Leave a message, no one calls back.

Emailed twice and no one replies. I am screwed.

Comments

Oh no I need to return something but after reading the comments this might not be easy

this is a very market place affiliation to with Walmart online. I bought something , and the send me wrong items when I tried to return it its crazy. you can't reach none of the customer.

to Anonymous #1467360

The same way with me ! I ordered my dog a white and pink striped sweater and that was in Dec right before Christmas and I even paid for it and it's now April and I haven't seen or heard back from no one !

I have been ordering online from The Walmarts Store since before Christmas and that won't happen anymore !

So what can we do about this matter? Can someone tell us what we need to do ?

#1197387

I'm having the same problem. Last time I order from them.

I cannot contact Tasharina Corporation. Walmart keeps directing me to their marketplace, which is of no help.

I honestly feel shafted. They should not be allowed to treat people this way.

Vicksburg, Mississippi, United States #1194451

Same problem for me. If Walmart is not willing to stand by this vendor, we should not stand and do further business with them.!

Troy, Michigan, United States #1190982

i tried for a month emailing daily and calling multiple times a day and got nothing the email stopped working and the phone number was disconnected walmart escalated it to a claim then did nothing NO MORE WALMART THEY ARE IN ON THE SCAM

#1162043

I am having the same problem. I ordered and 3 of the items were the wrong side.

Cannot get in touch with anyone. Will not order from Walmart again.

yes its good

In the end after much time passes, I was in contact with the vendor and a refund was issued. I will not forget this experience.

What you can only do in this point is wait until it is ready for pick up. you will get an email when its ready for pick up.

once its ready you have to go to that exact Walmart. Stand in either customer service or site2store line. Give them your order number or your first and last name. They will find it in their back room and you should be able to return it.

It has to go back to your card and an actual manager has to over-ride the return.

to Anonymous #1404981

If it's not a walmart product you can not return to walmart. You must go through the vendor

to Missy #1472973

That is what I dont like Walmart should take care of this they are using the Walmart name