3.6
Ease of Use

Worst ordering experience I have ever had. Day 1- Originally I purchased 4 tires from Walmart.com, all showed being shipped from the same location and scanned at the same time.

Day 4- Only 3 tires showed up, contacted customer support and the 4th tire was somehow lost. Customer support ordered a new tire, somehow cancelled 2 tires and refunded the price of 1 tire; at the same time the store has 3 of the 4 tires that were received. Day 7- Shipping states the tire is in the state an hour away and to be delivered the next day and I receive a call from Walmart stating that the tire is in and ready for pickup. Day 8- I go into Walmart to get the tires installed and to my surprise there are only 3 tires.

Call customer support and they state the tire will not be at the store until the 4-6 days later, I inform them of the phone call. I had them cancel the entire order and checked to see what the store had in stock, thankfully the sales manager matched the price of the tires that I purchased online, although the tires I had installed were less quality. He cancelled the order and sent the refund.

Day 11- Still only showed refund for 3 tires, called customer support and after about 20 minutes we finally figured out the situation and the final refund is on it’s way. In the end I have new tires on my car but this could have been accomplished much easier by either getting what they had in stock on day 1 (which is what ended up happening) or ordering through the sales manager in automotive (claims they can get any tire in 48 hrs).

Review about: Walmart Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery, Order processing issue, problems with payment, not as described, return exchange or cancellation policy, shipment tracking, .

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments