1.2
Layout of Store

i had ordered this jacket of XL size which is the size which i always prefer for my jackets. But, when you get the product at ur doorstep and you find that the XL size you have received looks much like XXL. Now when you call the customer care to return and exchange the product online with your order number, you get to hear a much more bad news than that. The customer care tells you that the item cannot be exchanged and you yourself have to take the item back to the nearest walmart store and get back your refund. And with that refund amount you have to place another order of the same product online and when you try to do that, you see that the size you want now is "OUT OF STOCK". Walmart doesn't care for even if the customer is willing to get a exchange product instead of refund. And returning the product to the nearest store to you, is a "***-*** return policy". I mean you return the product yourself to the nearest store personally for mistakenly selecting a wrong size of the item?. Its not always possible for the customer to make time and return the product and to lose the opportunity to buy a better product before time . I am regretting for why is bought the wrong size product from the walmart website. I regret my purchase from walmart. Will never forget such

Disappointed customer

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of customer service and lack of stock. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of walmart website and associated monetary loss in the amount of $22. Walmart needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned walmart website in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Walmart. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Target.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

MattD78
Melbourne, Florida, United States #935943

Return or replace an item by mail

We are unable to exchange your item for something different by mail, but you can ship an item back to us for a refund or replacement.(This applies to items sold and shipped by Walmart.com only.

It does not apply to items sold and shipped by a Marketplace Retailer.)

Here’s how to do it:

Click the “Start a return” link below. When prompted, select “Return by Mail.”

Next, select the reason for returning the item from the options on the dropdown menu.

Print the pre-paid return label for your item. Without this label, we won’t be able to process the return. Don’t have a printer?

You can always return the item to a store. Package the item you wish to return along with all original packing materials and accessories and mail the item as directed. You’ll receive a refund or replacement once we receive the item back, if the item is in stock.

So customer care apparently doesn't know their policy/procedure, that is a knock against them.However with 2 minutes of searching you could have found this answer and solved your own problem.

Oh grow up and quit whining like a spoiled two year old!!! I'm sure if you looked carefully when you ordered it or at the paperwork that came with it you would have seen the return policy.